Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh My I love you girls!

Girls,
For Christmas your dad and I got you knock-off mp3 players. I added some music to them and you two have been so fun to watch. You both keep listening to the Mama Mia soundtrack and dancing and singing all over the house. There is a good chance that you will both be on stage some day. Drew you are continually looking at your reflection in the windows of our house pretending to sing like Hanna Montana. Lucy, you pulled a muscle in your side from shaking your shoulders and booty so hard.
I think that your dad and I are in big trouble.
Lord,
Please use the girls love for music for Your glory. Please keep their minds and hearts pure. Please help them to have a deep love for you and each other. Please help me to guide them and teach them to honor you in all that they do. Thank you for letting me be their mom. So fun!
In His Name, Amen

No comments: