Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meat Grinder

Drew and Lu,
So, I am feeling pretty discouraged today. There are times in life when you feel like you are being asked to go through a meat grinder. There is no way out, you can't get around it, you must go through. Our friend Stubbs received news of new charges being filed against him. Aunt Kristi told me she has a new boyfriend, even though she is married.
Honestly, the lessons I am learning are just barely unfolding. When does truth overshadow grace? I am finding out. I think when people choose their path instead of God's path, it is time for TRUTH to stand loudly.
What are the things that the Lord is screaming truth at me about? Consider it JOY when you face trials and tribulations. I know the plans I have for you. I will work all things for my glory. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.
I know our God is faithful. He never changes. I can trust him. My hope is in him.

My prayer is that I walk faithfully with You through this time. I feel satan whispering and slashing at my heels. Lord, do not let me be overcome. Hold me with your right hand. Keep me safe. Do not let him use me for his small victories. Lord, you use me for your mighty works.
amen

No comments: