Girls,
So the puking started at 11:00 last night, and stopped some time this afternoon. Drew, when you are sick, all it takes is me rubbing your head and you are happy. I loved those sweet times last night when it was just you and me. I just prayed for you. I prayed for your health, and your peace, and I thanked our God for your life. I love you so much precious little girl. Lucy, when you are sick you are grumpy, but if I hold you, and we cuddle under a blanket, you are quiet and comforted. You are a tough little girl, and puking does not faze you....you just keep on keeping on. I also prayed for you my little lulu. I prayed all of the same things I prayed for Drew, and that the grumps wouldn't overcome us today and they didn't. You just wanted to have random hugs all day. Thank you for every one.
Love you girls.
Lord, Keep them safe, let them sleep well, let them have sweet dreams, even when they wake up.
In His name, Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment