Happy Birthday Lucy! I can't believe that you are five! My little baby girl, I love you so much. You are such a light in our lives. Do you know that is what the name Lucy means...light? So fitting. You are so fun, and such a little spitfire. Your Dad and I are learning how much the Lord loves us because of you. We long for you to use your spunk for His glory in how you love people, your friends, and your sister. You bring such delight to us. I can't imagine how much God loves us, because he loves us more than we love you, and that doesn't seem possible.
Lord, thank you for our beautiful daughter. Please protect her. Please help her love you with all that she is. Please help her to stay pure in mind and body. Please let her bring glory to you in all that she does. Give her wisdom and strength that abounds. Let her husband love you and fear you. In Jesus Name, Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had never thought about that..."Lucy" meaning "light"...I love that.
Post a Comment