Friday, March 13, 2009

Whoa, it's been how long?

Hey there precious ones,
Your baby cousin Laney Jane was just born...five weeks early. She is AMAZING! What a little fighter, already making her way when the whole world thinks she should wait. I am sooo excited to get to know her little heart. She was actually born in the same room at Portland Adventist as both of you..crazy huh? Laney's birth has brought back lots of fun memories of you two. I think the best is remembering how much I love you, and knowing that not only does God love YOU more, He loves ME more than that too. I love the creation of love. I am so thankful to be your mom. You are both fantastic. Every... frown, will challenge, tear, teaches me about His mercy. Every....laugh, booty shake, thank you, teaches me about His grace. You are both....more than words can express.
Love you

No comments: