Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cheerful Example

Drew and LuLu,

So Randy spoke at mom to mom the other day and he seriously said the best way for me to teach you cheerful obedience is by example. He actually said that I need to be cheerful in all that I do, so that you too may have a cheerful heart. I hate it when he comes to mom to mom.
SO, I am going to try very hard to be cheerful when I am doing my daily tasks. I know that when you guys read this down the road you are going to laugh, because you won't believe that I ever struggled with being cheerful when I cleaned......only in His mercy. Good thing I have such a good example to look to.
God give me the cheerful and thankful heart that you desire for me to have. Let me think about you, and rest in your strength, to be transformed.
Love you girls

No comments: